Quebec – Val-d'Or – Val-d'Or
Inaugurated in 1986, this Val-d€™Or firm regroups several
professional, all very well versed in their field and
experienced in the private and public sectors. Our practice
covers technical, business and engineering consultations.
Bioptic Vision Inc. offers the following specialized services: - Mechanical, civil, industrial and automated production
- Strategic planing
- Analysis of economical impact
- Business plans
- Socio-economic studies
- Introduction of new enterprises
- Feasibility analysis
- Inventory management
- Production and maintenance management
- Industrial market analysis
- Development and commercialization of new technologies
- Energy studies
- Studies of industrial production efficiency
- Technical and legal expertise
- Environmental engineering
- Structural conception and analysis
- Quality engineering
- Mechanical conception
- Creativity techniques,
- Atomization of production
The consultants of Bioptic Vision Inc. have realized several
project pertinent to the present mandate. However, owing to the
confidentiality of most of these assignments, only a partial
list can be presented.
- Construction of the reception area for tractor trailers and
closed railway cars for a manufacturer of industrial rubber
- Redesigning and construction of the infrastructures of a
railway junction for a foundry
- Design of a complete methanol unloading station for a chemical
- Design of a pipeline bridge and of a loading system for
hazardous chemical products.
- Design of technical sales support documents for a fire
- Design of a transportation system for pre-fabricated home semi-
finished components and submission to the Quebec Ministry of
- Co-design work in the development of an acid distribution
apparatus for the assay laboratory of an international mining
company in northern Ontario.
- Preliminary feasibility study of a 10 to 40 megawatt biomass
fed power cogeneration plant.
- Analysis and design calculations to improve the production
prototype of a mechanical brushwood clearing machine.
- Management and supervision of the construction of an arena in
a First Nation community located in a remote northern area. (6
- Project management of the construction of houses and municipal
infrastructures in a northern community. (1,5 million $/yearly)
- Design of a scissor lift destined to be mounted on a Kubota
tractor and do be used in an underground mine. (50 000 $)
- Design and implementation of a production assembly line for a
truck and utility vehicle ergonomic seat manufacturer.
- Design of a new layout for a roof truss manufacturing plant
and selection of some automated production equipment.
- Electrical construction cost analysis regarding the Luke
Mettameskum School in NÃ©maska, Quebec.
- Appraisal of the value of supplementary construction works for
the Cree School Board.
- Expert reports for legal purposes regarding: building
foundations, houses, trucks, internal combustion motors,
fiberglass boats, etc...
- For different customers, technical expertise on subjects
regarding construction, ventilation, mechanical systems, civil
engineering projects, etc.
- Design and construction management of a rail siding for a
- Feasibility studies on the conversion of heating and
manufacturing processes to natural gas.
- Project management of a new formaldehyde plant including a
urea-formaldehyde resin production facility. (13 million $)
- Study of the integration of the sales and marketing
departments of Forpan inc. and Panval inc. after a corporate
- Writing of a moratory concerning new pricing of the wooden
resources in virtue of the new provincial Law on forests, and
presentation to a Quebec ministerial committee.
- For a mining company, preparation and presentation of a sales
document in view of the implementation of a CANMET research
facility in the region of Abitibi-TÃ©miscamingue.
- Evaluation of every employment position at the head-office,
the sales office in Montreal and in two manufacturing plants
using the Hay method.
- Coordination of studies and preparation of the final report
and of the financial feasibility study in view of the
construction of an OSB board plant. (65 million $)
- Negotiation of the raw material supply of methanol for a new
plant, a purchasing contract worth 12 million $.
- Market analysis and preparation of the business plan for a new
distributor of industrial hydraulic components in Quebec and
- Strategic market analysis of the fire protection industry in
- In a copper rod foundry, design and implementation of a
program designed to evaluate, select and train 24 technical
hourly employees members of a union.
- For a particle board manufacturer, drawing-up of a 3 year
strategic development plan.
- For a manufacturer of specialized industrial fire protection
systems, Market study of the Canadian fire protection industry
and development of a distribution network across Canada.
- For the CADC VallÃ©e de l'Or, Study of the economic development
and preparation of a strategic plan for the Malartic-Val d'Or
- Economic impact assessment of an airport.
- Feasibility study to reopen the Base de plein-air du lac
- For the Corporation of industrial and commercial development
of the region of Val d'Or, an Analysis of the possibilities of
manufacturing mining equipment in the region.
- For the Conseil rÃ©gional de dÃ©veloppement de l'Abitibi-
TÃ©miscamingue, a Study of the transportation of heavy
merchandises on the Abitibi-TÃ©miscamingue road and rail
- For an automotive seat manufacturer, a Strategic business
- Market analysis of charcoal briquettes in North America and
Country of Ownership: Canada
Year Established: 1987
Primary Industry (NAICS): 541330 - Engineering Services
Primary Business Activity: Services
Total Sales ($CDN): $500,000 to $999,999
Number of Employees: 4
Consulting engineer - forest/fish/agrltr-forestry, Consulting engineer - forest/fish/agrltr-veneer/plywood/part. mill, Consulting engineer - municipal-water supply, Consulting engineer - transportation-bridges, Consulting engineer - power-hydro power, Consulting engineer - petroleum - natural gas-other, Consulting engineer - buildings-heating/ventilation, Consulting engineer - buildings-structural, Consulting engineer - municipal-roads and streets, Consulting engineer - municipal-sewage disposal, Business consultants
Kane El Hadji
Bioptic Vision Inc. does not yet have a rating. At this time, there are no reviews or comments for this company.If you have personal experience with Bioptic Vision Inc., we encourage you to share that experience with our LandOfFree.com community. Your opinion is very important and Bioptic Vision Inc. will most certainly appreciate the feedback.
Profile ID: LFCA-COD-O-252